29 January 2015

A January Update

Oh hi I'm back. So guess what. I'm going to be having this baby girl in SEVEN freaking weeks. I'm still in denial. I know what's coming and I'm like, just hold on little lady and trust me girl- things are better on the inside than on the outside. When Jude was a week overdue I just rolled around in bed being angry, crying, and refusing to answer phone calls or text messages from anyone. Ha ha. So dramatic. Now I'm like, honey, you take your sweet time, Mama's not ready. There are so many things to do but I'm too damn pregnant to get them done. Someone send me a sister! Why the eff did I move so far away from everyone who loves me? I'm an idiot is why. Oh well. Life is about decisions. And heart burn.

Just this morning I was cuddling with Jude and he says "can I feel mine sister kick?", then he pulled up my shirt and put his little paw on my tummy and she actually kicked for him.  It was really sweet. Then he gave my tummy a kiss and asked me to keep playing his tablet game with him. Now those are brother-sister relations I can deal with. What I can't deal with is trying to nurse a newborn all the live long day while a toddler wants to go outside, go to story time, see his friends and go to Chick-Fil-A. Life is really going to suck for a little while so this girl better be just as cute as Jude to make it worth it. Because I feel like I'll be cheating on him! My little buddy, my side kick. Oh Jude I'm sorry!!!!! There is a perfect emoticon for this. It's on the second page of smiley faces, second row down and third in from the right. The second one in from the right would also work, in a pinch. 

The main thing different in this pregnancy than during Jude's is one, I'm medicating my heart burn which is the best decision I've ever made, and two, I am so freaking thirsty all the time. I cannot get enough ice water. I drink at least 72-96 ounces a day. Good grief. If you see me out and about I'm probably on my way to the bathroom so don't interrupt me. 

So that's that. Christmas was great as well and I'm also enjoying this new year, you?


0 woot-woots!: