24 May 2014

I Think I'm Going To Try This Again

Yes, I will blog again. It's been so long. I got pretty busy there and lost all time management skills whatsoever. Although I still mourn the days when I would lie around eating bon bons and snuggling my sweet child, I actually enjoy a busy life and I finally found those aforementioned skills about time. Here I am baby, and I'll try to make it a regular thing as I really enjoy the journaling aspect of blogging. And I also enjoy talking about Jude all the time where no one can stop me.

Jude. That kid is a full blown Two Two! We love him so much and think everything he does has never before been done by any other two year old and that he is basically going to cure cancer because he is so smart. I love having one kid and being a first time parent. The things you experience are cliche at best and at the same time pure magic. Or do you feel that way about all your children no matter how many you have? I don't know. 

He talks a mile a minute. We have narration to almost everything we do all day long. Morgan Freeman should probably watch out because I'm pretty sure all the two year olds in the world could give him a run for his narration money. In the world of a toddler nothing should ever go unannounced, ever... even in the bathroom when I'm the one going. Jude puts thoughts together on his own now and wants to hear stories from my head and sing songs. He's a lover of crayons and sidewalk chalk. He always wants to go outside, go swimming, go to the gym, go to Target and Costco and Petsmart (can I hear it for the suburban kids, woot woot!), and to Jacobs house. Throwing a frisbee (kind of) is also a pretty big deal for him. Jude also gives really good kisses but sometimes he bites. He gets this from his mother. He is still my little cuddle bug and loves to go to sleep on his tummy with a stuffed animal tucked under each arm while he cuddles his daddy's blanket from 25 years ago. Jude also loves to be Spiderman, Superman, Turbo, and Lightning McQueen. The life of a toddler... pure magic. 

 photo photo_zpsd6ac0ec2.jpg


There you go. I'm back at it and I hope I stick around, xo. 

0 woot-woots!: