31 December 2013

Twenty Fourteen

 photo photo_zpsfd5a9426.jpg


This last year was pretty great. From the downs to the ups and everything in between I loved it and I'd do it again. I'll do it again starting tomorrow but a little different. We tucked Jude into bed this evening and I felt sentimental saying goodbye to the year we had with that sweet little boy. Buuuuttt, he will continue to be sweet so I'm sure I'll be just as pleased with it all come this time next year. Next year will be a lot more busy for this family of mine with (I'm pretty sure... getting jobs during the holiday season is a very slow process) new employment for myself and I'm looking forward to the challenge. New responsibilities always help me to really organize my time and energy- Dan and I are gonna have lots of fun syncing up our Google Calendars is all I'm saying. Not that we didn't before, but this year we are gonna work harder and play even harder.

Now. New Years Resolutions, of course. Jude would like to express his:

1. Say 'please' after 'I want that'. That is his first sentence and he learned to say it just this week. I don't think he or I or Dan knew just how badly he wanted everything before this speech advancement. Honestly, how did he cope before he learned how to express this? I guess the pointing helped, but he must have been just dying inside. 

2. Cars, Trucks, Planes, Trains. Incorporate these even more in daily life. 

And that's it. Well, I guess I just wanna have fun and maybe try to understand Kanye, #nodisrespecttobenaffleck.



2 woot-woots!:

Eve said...

you guys are the cutest! So happy i get you all to myself for 2 whole weeks.. yippeee!!! best birthday ever!

Zach said...

http://wheresthepun.blogspot.com/