13 December 2013

Meh

 photo afterlight_zpscfd15b99.jpg


Someone should really put a stop to me taking to Blogger when I feel the Holiday Blues. What's the deal here? And why do Holiday Blues have to keep visiting me? Just the other day I was feeling so chipper about the season- celebrating all over the place. Maybe it's that my friends are all leaving soon for their holidays or that I continually watch our bank account dwindle in despair or not being able to get my mind off of not having a home to go back to for Christmas even if I could pay the thousands of dollars that it would cost to do so. I encourage all of you Holiday Blues people out there to give your grief the time it needs at the table instead of trying to chase it away with cookies from your cookie exchange party. I hate to spoil an ending, but chasing away the blues with an enormous amount of delicious cookies doesn't end well. To be fair though, it will always taste good in the beginning.

I also feel continually sad because I cut Jude's hair, and I hate to say it but his cuteness decreased by at least 65%. Even his own mother can see that. I look at him and wish I had my own DeLorean so I could slap my November 21st self in the face.

Okay. The pity party is over. Thanks for listening. I already feel less blue. And really, it's not doom and gloom all the time, it seems to hit hard here and there. Then I eat cookies, blog about it, and feel better but still bad about the cookies. I like having an upbeat blog but I also have a life so you get a bit of both.

One thing to be happy about is I have some job interviews coming up this week! Yes!

 photo afterlight_zps4e34c0d1.jpg


And I guess Jude is still pretty cute (or maybe it's just the outfit).



1 woot-woots!:

Mindy said...

Hello model mommy, girl you look hawt!